Join Our Team! View more information on our available positions.
Are you thinking about making a change? Now is the time! We have a unique opportunity for motivated therapists. We currently have more clients than we can book, and our waiting list is growing every day. Using our tried and true methods you could grow your clientele quickly and have a stable client base within 6 months!
Who we are:
Help us bring the Art (and the heart!) back to bodywork! Skin to Soul was founded in 2006 by Nicole Russo, LMT, BS. Nicole is a massage therapist with over 12+ years of experience who still practices bodywork and understands the demands it places on your body. Our Hiring Manager, Jennifer Scully is a LMT with 5+ years of experience. Here at Skin to Soul we believe that by supporting healthy work life balances, and a team oriented environment, we create wonderful healing experiences for all of our guests.
As a stable and thriving practice, we have therapists who have been with us from 6 months, building a full practice after the 2020 pandemic closure, to 10+ years. We have a team environment where we compete with ourselves and not each other.
What we offer:
We give opportunities to ambitious therapists, who now own franchises of Skin to Soul in Newton and Somerville. At all of our locations, our Owners are on site to mentor, educate and help you succeed in your career as a massage therapist and healer. When you start working with us, you also have the unique opportunity of learning and being mentored in the art of Myofascial Release, one of the quickest growing and most effective modalities in our industry.
Your compensation depends on a list of factors including experience, education level and the ability to retain and grow a consistent clientele base. We pay a flat rate so you will always make your full commission on an appointment. We have the space for you to grow financially at Skin to Soul. Your pay rate does not hit the ceiling with us for several years. We offer a tiered pricing structure to clients and employees to provide opportunities for internal growth. In addition, we have bonuses for membership sign ups that are easy to earn. Salary includes bonuses and tips.
Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Flat rate base pay model (meaning your commission will never decrease due to discounted services) + Tips and Bonuses
- Opportunities for career and pay growth within all of our locations
- Option to have 30 or 15 minute breaks between sessions
- Scheduling Flexibility- We require you to work 2 weekend shifts each month (a total of 12 hours combined) or 4 night shifts each week. Other than that you can make your own schedule.
- Team oriented environment
- health insurance
- ability to earn sick time
- Ability to earn vacation time-We do ask for notice for time off, if we need to reschedule clients.
- life insurance
- short & long term disability
- An employee trade program
- Discounted sessions for yourself and up to 3 of your friends/family members
- Ability to wear what you want within our dress code- NO uniforms or scrubs required
- Ability to listen to different music during treatment sessions
- Freedom to leave if you don’t have a client scheduled
- Access to in house study groups and mentoring
- Continuing Education reimbursement and support
- Multiple location opportunities- Newton, Somerville and Woburn.
- Reception assistance for booking and scheduling appointments.
- Must have a Current Massachusetts Massage License and Active Liability Insurance.
- We follow all State and CDC guidelines for Covid-19 precautions. Willingness to follow Covid-19 protocols is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time